I wanted to take a sec to do a little catch-up post today, because it’s been awhile since I just sat down and told y’all what’s up. I’m sitting at a coffee shop in Fort Worth, TX, finally getting a moment to conquer some of my to-do list.
Lately, as you may have noticed, I’ve been off my A-game when it comes to actually writing on the blog. Between back-to-back trips & festivals & holidays spent at home/with family, I haven’t had much time to just SIT & write.
I’m looking to start up my WEEKLY posts again just as soon as I experience a slightly normal week to write about. Lately, many of my days have been spent on airplanes or in a car, which isn’t exactly the most exciting thing to detail.
I don’t want to BORE you.
Y’all know I wear sneakers with nearly EVERYTHING, because adding that casual cool-girl vibe to more elevated or feminine styles is my thing. The sneakers I’m wearing in today’s look are my Reebok Aztreks.
The Aztrek sneaker is a unisex shoe, which is something I don’t see very often. I think its pretty dope, if you ask me. If you’re looking for something a bit more retro, the Reebok Aztreks come in an array of bright color ways. I’ll leave some of them below for y’all to shop.
& you can shop my blazer here.
In the last couple of months, I’ve been to New York ( twice ), Bali, New Orleans, Scottsdale, back home to Texas a few times, to Coachella, & to a friend’s wedding for a weekend. It’s almost like I don’t even live in Los Angeles anymore.
I don’t know about y’all, but traveling REALLY throws me off of my schedule in regards to being productive and healthy. I thrive on routine, so not having a routine has been quite difficult for me, actually.
Basically, I’m exhausted, not working out, confused, unorganized & unhealthy. LOL. #GOALS.
If anyone has any tips on how to get their lives together while traveling, PLEASE SHARE.
Okay, I’m done complaining. On a more positive note, I also wanted to share with y’all whats to come in the next few months on H+H & elsewhere.
Here’s the plan for the next few months:
- Stage Coach: I’ll be heading to Palm Springs later this week for Stage Coach, which is essentially the country music version of Coachella. I’ve never been to Stage Coach, but it seems like its RIGHT up my alley.
- PAIRR Empowerment Panel: ya girl will be back in Dallas to speak on the PAIRR women’ empowerment panel on May 2. I’ll be posting more about that on my Instagram story, for those of you who might want to attend!
- It Made Me Fearless: at the above panel, I will be discussing It Made Me Fearless for the first time in a panel form. IMMF will officially be public May 1, a day that I’ll be sharing a video summarizing what I want to use the platform for. Follow IMMF on Instagram for more information on that.
- Miami: a few of my girlfriends & I are trying to put together a little girls’ trip to Miami at the beginning of May. Where should we stay??
- Something Else Very Exciting: follow @shophustleandhalcyon to see where that project is going in the next couple of months!
Whew– taking a second to catch up is helpful for me to better organize my thoughts, so thank you for being an audience to me basically create a mental to-list for myself LOL.
LOVE Y’ALL. TALK VERY SOON. xx