So, today I’m sharing a little dessert that I found/manipulated from one of my favorite healthy lifestyle blogs, The Skinny Confidential (she created this yum-o, little lemon/berry crumble here).
I decided to forgo all of the crumbly-goodness (though I do LURVE it) & add a little coconut ice cream to give mine that hot/cold contrast that I just DIE over. And, ya know I had to add some chia seeds to fillllll me up just that much more.
I like this kind of ‘dessert’ when I want something sweet, but I don’t want to feel bloated, disgusting, and in need of a sugar-detox. I like the natural sugar from the fruit/lemon and the liiiiiitle extra in the ice cream, because it satisfies my sweet-tooth without giving me a stomach ache.
Heres the dealio… BTW: There are 103023408 ways to make this, so I’ll give you some suggestions!
What You’ll Need:
1. Take 1 Serving of the Snakaroons of your choice (2 mini-cakes), squeeze some lemon juice on top, and heat them up to your liking ( I just use a quick microwave zap!… I know its not necessarily the healthiest… but this is supposed to be quick-n-easy! )
2. After warming, place in a bowl (or this cute mug) with 1 serving of coconut ice-cream, raspberries, and sprinkle chia seeds on top!
• I’ve also tried this dessert with Lemon Pie Cocoroons, and it was SOO delicious. You can pick this types of ‘Cakes’ up at your local health-food store! Its such a guilt-less way to enjoy a delicious dessert.
• Heat up the raspberries a little, give them a mini-mashing w/ a little honey, and use them as more of a syrup-y topping. Sooooo good!
• You could really use any flavor of little Snakaroons/Cocoroons that you want… Chocolate would probably be sooo decadent!
Do you have any guilt-free dessert faves? Link them here, so I can give them a try!
Also: Thanks for all the sweet texts/ e-mails about my eye surgery recovery.. I always forget how coooool-AF the blogger/creative communities that I’m a part of can be! I’m still stuck in bed, so I’m blogging my life away/researching locations for upcoming projects/ contacting some wonderful brands that I hope to work with soon! This little break from real life has gotten my creative energy flowing… can’t complain, I guess!