Okay so these gifts could work for any occasion, but here we are, two days before Christmas, and my last-minute gift ideas just need to be shared.
Because you have no more time left to procrastinate– LOL.
Side: still working on my NYC Guide additions, and my trip recap! Ugh, I wanna go back already.
Alright, back to some stellar last-minute gifts ( Most are subscription boxes that just KEEP giving. AKA: they are the best gifts to give EVER ):
- Club W: WINE. SUBCRIPTION. BOX. Need I say more?
- Popsugar Must Have: Popsugar’s curation of trendy, useful, and unique things are sent monthly! Past boxes have included beauty products ( summer bronzing oil was my FAV ), healthy snacks, trinkets for the home, etc. It’s such a happy little box.
- Candy Club: Ugh. As if I need a reason to eat more sweets. They send a box FULL of amazing candies monthly. I die….
- Fab Fit Fun: This is for the wannabe fit person in your life ( like myself ). Fab Fit Fun sends of-the-moment fitness and wellness stuff in a curated box monthly. So, staying ‘fit’ seems more trendy & chic.
- Dinner Lab: OMG. So this isn’t a subscription box, and I ONLY recommend this if someone you know lives in a bigger city ( you can check cities that have Dinner Lab here ). Basically, DL is a ‘nomadic dining experience’ that you pay for membership in monthly, and get to take part in AMAZING pop-up dinners in your city when they occur. You can watch the Introduction to Dinner Lab here ( I may do a full post on this later because I am OBSESSED with this idea ).
- Baked by Melissa: I LOVE these little cupcakes! I would absolutely die if someone gave me the gift of stuffing my face with the cutest cupcakes ever. Baked by Melissa delivers nationwide!
- Sakara Life: This is another one I might do a full post on. Sakara Life offers a meal delivery service ( they don’t deliver this everywhere, however ), cleanses, & a v trendy/chic snack shop. Definitely to-buy for the healthy gal/guy in your life. This would be a killer way to help them kick off the new year, btw.
- Suja Juice: Suja is my favorite juice cleanse brand! You can send someone online credit for a juice cleanse and they can choose the one they want online. I like this one for a healthy or wannabe healthy person, HA. Again, a great way to help them start off a better-bod year!
- Sugarfina: CANDY. I bought a candy tower for my mom from Sugarfina on Mother’s Day & she just about died. Sugarfina makes candy feel special/fancy. This is a genius gifting idea for anyone with a sweet tooth! Send them some credits to the cutest candy store in existence.
- Online Credit: Honestly, I think online credit is the best gift ever. As an online shopping maniac, I can say I thoroughly enjoy a good digital gift card. AND sending someone a little credit code via e-mail can be done in about 2 seconds. Some other ideas that fall under this category are Uber credit ( PS: use my Uber code PAYTON283UE for free shit ) & Postmates/Favor Credit. Ya know, something they’ll actually use.
Damn. I want all of these.
Currently ordering Sakara Life for myself… I have a problem.
Anywhooo, Happy Holidays babes! I’ll be enjoying some ‘time off’ ( LOL– kinda ) with the best peeps in my life, indulging in some horrible-for-me-food, & sipping wine pretty much all day, every day. I’ll also be traveling around a bit in the next month, so follow me to east Texas ( favorite place in the world ), Louisiana, Houston, & Los Angeles via snapchat ( payton_sartain ) if you so desire.
Warning: my family totally acts like they’re straight out of Duck Dynasty ( literally… my grandpa played football with Phil Robertson in college & they are the same human ). They’re absolute psychopaths, so it’s an interesting time.
Also, I ALMOST FORGOT: my birthday is in 7 days! 22. Is it just me, or do birthdays get pointless after 21? *Bored with myself already*
Talk soon, lovers.